Wines in Wine Salon
Sign in with your ticket number in the Wine Salon and the control code. You will be able to make notes on each wine and also vote for the best wines and wineries.
Brief statistics of the Czech Wine Salon 2023 collection
- 81 white wines, including 2 sparkling wines, 17 red wines, and 2 rosé wines.
- The varietal composition consists of 22 grape varieties and 4 cuvées.
- The most successful white varieties this year were Riesling (18 wines), Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris (both 8 wines), Grüner Veltliner and Chardonnay (both 7 wines), Riesling and Pinot Blanc (both 6 wines), Pálava and Traminer (both 4 wines) and Sylvaner (3 wines).
- From red varieties, Pinot Noir (6 wines), Blaufränkisch (4 wines) and Merlot (3 wines).
- The most represented vintages are the 2021 vintage with 60 wines and the 2018 vintage with 14 wines.
TIP: You can also order wines and other goods in our e-shop.
TIP: You can also view the wines on the interactive map.
List of wines in Czech National Wine Salon 2023
List of all wines with gold and silver medal of Czech Wine Salon 2023 (xlsx)