Wines in Wine Salon
Sign in with your ticket number in the Wine Salon and the control code. You will be able to make notes on each wine and also vote for the best wines and wineries.
Brief statistics of the collection of the Czech Wine Salon 2022:
- 70 white wines, 26 red wines, 2 sparkling wines and 2 rosé wines.
- The varietal composition consists of 20 grape varieties and 8 cuvée wines.
- The most successful white varieties this year were Riesling (17 wines), Welschriesling (9 wines), Grüner Veltliner and Pinot Noir (both 7 wines), Chardonnay (6 wines) and Pálava and Pinot Noir (both 5 wines).
- From red varieties, Pinot Noir (7 wines), Blaufränkisch (5 wines), Cabernet Sauvignon (4 wines) and Merlot (3 wines).
- The most represented vintages are the 2019 vintage with 35 wines and the 2018 vintage with 32 wines.
TIP: You can also order wines and other goods in our e-shop.
TIP: You can also view the wines on the interactive map.